In Love Quotes From Songs
Each person has their own way of saying the most moving things when they are in love, just like in these in love quotes from songs. These artists use their talent of singing to express their own interpretation of what love feels like.
- "You're the breath of life in me, the only one that sets me free. You have made my soul complete for all time." ("My Everything," 98 Degrees) This in love quote is from a group that was popular in the 1990s, but is still popular today. They are known for singing the most beautiful love songs and touching all those who listen to them.
- "I’ll never walk again until you come back to me. I’m down on bended knees" ("On Bended Knee," Boyz II Men) This in love quote is from a song that is considered one of Boyz II Men's classics. There is so much emotion in this song that it could literally bring you to tears.
- "God blessed me girl, he was good to me when he sent you." ("Differences," Ginuwine) Ginuwine certainly knows how to express love in such a magical way. This in love quote is from one of their songs where they express how one girl can change everything for the better.
- "Say you couldn't sleep last night, swore that you could feel me breathe. Had you wantin' me there by your side. Yeah, baby I know what you mean." ("I Got a Feelin'," Billy Currington) This in love quote is from a song where the man is trying to tell the woman that he loves her, but he wants to make sure that she feels the same way first. But by the chrous, he slips up and says it first.
- "I’ll be your dream, I’ll be your wish, I’ll be your fantasy. I’ll be your hope, I’ll be your love, be everything that you need." ("Truly Madly Deeply," Savage Garden) This classic in love quote is from a beautiful love song that expresses so much in just a few minutes. Anyone who hears this song would recognize it.
- "I never make a promise I don't intend to keep. So when I say forever, forever's what I mean." ("I Can Love You Like That," John Michael Montgomery) When you are in love, you know from that moment on you want to be with that person forever. This in love quote is sung so perfectly that you can't help but believe it.
- "But nothing’s greater than the rush that comes with your embrace. And in this world of loneliness I see your face." ("Bleeding Love," Leona Lewis) This in love quote speaks a lot of truth, especially in its description of the "rush" you feel when you're in love. Leona Lewis described this wonderfully.
- "I will cross the ocean for you. I will go and bring you the moon. I will be your hero, your strength. Anything you need." ("For You I Will," Monica) When you feel love for someone, you lose every bit of selfishness you ever had and this in love quote describes just that. It is no longer about you, it is about that special person.
- "Look into your heart, you will find there's nothin' there to hide. Take me as I am, take my life. I would give it all, I would sacrifice." ("Everything I Do, I Do It For You," Bryan Adams) This in love quote shows just what a man would do for his woman. In this quote, he says he would give his own life for her. This is true love.
- "I see your blue eyes every time I close mine. You make it hard to see where I belong to, when I’m not around you, it’s like I’m not with me." ("I Never Told You," Colbie Caillat) The moment you fall in love, you are finally able to just be yourself around that person. And when you are not around that person, it feels like part of you is missing.
Posted on: Apr. 12, 2011