Love You Quotes
Finding the best "I love you" quotes can be hard, especially if you're trying to impress the one you love or make a statement. Quotes about love are ones that melt your heart when you hear them and can sometimes bring a tear or two to the eye. The best love quotes are not cheesy, but are romantic, tender, and warm-hearted. Love can be difficult to express for many people sometimes, so finding the right quote can be really helpful.
- "It is astonishing how little one feels alone when one loves". This sweet and touching quote by John Bulwer is more than just romantic words put together, it has meaning behind it. When you love or are in love, it is hard to feel alone and love tends to make things better when you are lonely. The next time you are feeling alone, perhaps try the power of love to help you through it.
- "Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be." A very tender quote about love, this quote by Robert Browning reminds us that growing old with the person you love is one of the best parts of falling in love. Spending the rest of your life with the person you love the most in the world is one of the best parts about romance, as only better things are to come.
- "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." From the brilliant mind of Albert Einstein, this quote about love lets us know that love is not a science, and is not logical or rational. Love is one of those phenomenons that just happens for unexplained reasons. People fall in love not due to science, but due to special circumstances or rarities.
- "The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them." Love is one of the things that can't always be expressed with words, and this quote by Stephen King let's us know exactly that. Sometimes, there are no words to truly express how you feel about the person you love and your admiration for them.
- "Who, being loved, is poor?" Oscar Wilde recited this meaningful quote about love and it is true in so many ways. One can never really be poor when loved by another, and life is given much more meaning when there is love. In this case, being rich or poor has nothing to do with money or social status, but of the power of love in a person's life.