Ludacris Battle Of The Sexes Tracklist
Ludacris's "Battle of the Sexes" tracklist has more artists and producers than a person can throw a stick at. With artists like Niki Minaj and producers such as Swizz Beatz, "Battle of the Sexes" is a cluster of hip-hop princes and princesses. Ludacris has always had a distinct sound and "Battle of the Sexes" keeps that sound dominant.
- "My Chick Bad." This track from "Battle of the Sexes" featuers the etheral Nicki Minaj. She almost plays a character in this song. Being the bad chick that Ludacris raps about, she bring a feminim touch to the track. Its not oftend that rappers discuss how great their ladies are, but Ludacris just can't help himself.
- "How Low." It isn't unfamiliar for a rap track to point out how sexy a woman is when she dances. But this song asks what every man wants to know "How low can you go." Produced by T-Minus, this track from "Battle of the Sexes" is fun, fast and downright funny at some points.
- "Sex Room." With Trey Songz swooning the chorus on this track, "Battle of the Sexes" gets a touch of class. As sensual as this song is, it only gets better with the talents of Trey Songz. Produced by Kajun, the track gets an added hint of tang to create more levels of intimacy with the listener.
- "My Chick Bad (Remix)." Of course everyone wants to brag about their chick being bad - in a good way! So it isn't any wonder why "Battle of the Sexes" has a remix of "My Chick Bad." This version of this track ups the ante and adds other artists such as Diamond, Trina, and Eve. No worries though, The Legendary Traxster still showcases his best producing chops.
- "Sexting." Ludacris uses "Battle of the Sexes" to address the things that men love. "Sexting" is certainly a track that does just this. With cell phones becoming a dominant figure in all cultures, its inevitable that sex is going to benefit from it. This song is all about combining technology with human desires. Other songs on "Battle of the Sexes" include, "Intro," "Everybody Drunk," "I Do It All Night," "I Know You Got A Man," "Hey Ho," "Party No Mo," "B.O.T.S.Radio," "Can't Live Without You," "Feelin' So Sexy," and "Tell Me A Secret."