Luke Bryan Songs
Luke Bryan songs are always likeable. This is because Bryan is just so doggone nice. His songs are song from the average guy's perspective, which is why he is gaining a big audience quickly. Let's have a look over some of his best.
- "What Country Is". Written by Shane McAnally, Jamie Teachenor, this lyric compares and contrasts what country is. It's all the good things about Southern life, but not the negative stuff. "It ain't a rebel flag that you bought at the mall."
- "Drinkin' Beer and Wastin' Bullets". The words to this Luke Bryan song that reminds us that the worst day of hunting is better than almost any day of work. He may be using up bullets and making his best girl wonder what he's doing, bug he by no means is having a bad time out there in the great outdoors.
- "Pray About Everything". The inspiration for this Luke Bryan song comes from the Bible. There is a scripture that advises to pray about everything, but worry about nothing. In other words, when you feel like worrying, just pray about it instead.
- "All My Friends Say". This Luke Bryan tells the story about a night of hard drinking, where only one's friends remember what happened. If this happens to you, just hope that you have friends that will stand up for you when you're out of it. Also, hopefully they'll tell you the truth when it's all over.
- "We Rode in Trucks". This lyric talks about being raised in the South. Yes, they love their trucks down there. But there's more to it than just that, as this upside of the South song explains.
- "Country Man". Here, Luke brags about the benefits of dating a man from the country. City folk may have their attributes. But country guys aren't ashamed to say what they're all about.
- "Do I". This one finds a man doubting where he stands with his girl. There sometimes comes that moment where a man begins to doubt what he's sure of, as an old Bruce Springsteen song once stated.
- "Rain Is a Good Thing." The rain that leads to the corn that's used for whiskey, is ultimately a good thing. It's easy to complain about the rain. It makes it bad to drive in. It makes most outside activities a bust. But in the long run, it can really be a good thing.
- "Someone Else Calling You Baby". This Luke Bryan song has kind of a rocker intro. A guy really knows he's lost his woman when somebody else begins calling her his baby. Note to guys: don't ever let this happen to you.
- "Apologize". People can be very forgiving. However, folks can reach a place where they cannot or will not forgive any longer. In this ballad the man in it has reached a place where he just refuses to forgive.
Posted on: Mar. 12, 2011