Luxury Sports Cars: 10 Best
Are you wondering what the 10 best luxury sports cars are? No doubt everyone has their favorites in speed and appearance, though loyalties in luxury sport cars seem to sway in a heartbeat.
- The Ferrari F430 Scuderia is top. Light in weight, using carbon fiber plus the aerodynamics with the spoilers make this two seater the fastest ride. Clocked at 198 mph the v-8, 4.3 liter engine certainly delivers.
- Porsche 911 Turbo. This German luxury sports car's top speed is 194 mph. The 2010 turbo charged 3.8 litre engine is being claimed to be sixteen percent more fuel efficient than prior years.
- Mercedes Benz SLS AMG. The latest version is built lighter than the SLR McLaren with a V8, 6.2 liter 32 valve engine. The Gullwing is a two seater rumored to do 0-62 mph in seconds with a top speed of 196 mph.
- Audi R8. This V8, 4.2 liter engine with it's all wheel drive does 0-60 mph in 4.4 seconds. The carbon fiber sideblades direct air to the engine to increase performance.
- Nissan GT-R. A twin turbo V6 engine with six speed transmission highlights this car. It's a four seater that does 0-60 in 3.3 seconds.
- Continental GT (Bentley). This luxury sports car brags a 12 cylinder, 6 liter engine that does 0-60 in 4.8 seconds. Lambs wool, leather, veneer and heated steering wheel make this interior a luxurious comfortable ride.
- Aston Martin DB9. Hand sewn leather interiors and hand finished wood are just the beginning. Convertible body styling with 2 + 2 seating is awe inspiring. This luxury sports car accelerates from 0-62 in 4.8 seconds with a max imum speed of 190 mph.
- Lamborghini Gallardo 560-4 Spyder. Spoil yourself in this two seater convertible luxury sports car. With a top speed of 201 mph, this 5.2 liter engine can not be missed.
- BMW M3 series. Whether you are considering the coupe, sedan or convertible this four seater luxury sport car wilt a v8 eingewill impress you with its style, smooth ride and interior comfort.
Posted on: Jun. 12, 2010