Lymphogranuloma venereum symptoms should not be taken lightly. If you have the misfortune of contracting Lymphogranuloma venereum (LVG), it's an indicator of greater issues. Lymphogranuloma venereum is a long term infection of the lymphatic system by one of three types of the sexually transmitted bacteria Clamydia trachomatis. Your lymphatic system is that bodily system that controls the movement of important fluids throughout the body. It's also greatly involved in maintenance and upkeep of your overall immune system. Are you starting to understand why you don't want any outside influences affecting this system? If your immune system gets too damaged, it opens the door for any and every pathogen to get in and kick your ass. The good news is, the proper dosage of antibiotic treatment can get rid of Lymphogranuloma venereum as well as the Clamydia. Here are the symptoms of someone suffering from Lymphogranuloma venereum.
- Primary Stage: This stage of Lymphogranuloma venereum is noticed quite more in men than women. The first signs can show up three to twelve days after the infection has occurred. The first signs of Lymphogranuloma venereum is a painless ulcer on or around the genitals. Women can have the ulcer inside her vagina making it virtually undetectable. The ulcer usually heals in a few days.
- The Secondary Stage. The following symptoms begin to show up anywhere between ten to 30 days later. Symptoms have been known to hide and finally surface up to six months later. Yeah some of these are quite nasty.
- Ouch. If you're unlucky enough to catch LVG you can look forward to a lot of pain in your groin area. One of the symptoms in the second stage is the swelling of the skin in the groin area. Yeah, it'll turn red too.
- Ewww. Your lymph nodes will begin to swell near the groin as well. Oh, and if you participated in anal sex, you can look forward to your lymph nodes swelling up there as well.
- Ugggh. Your lymph nodes will try to push out the infection. This will cause your body to put on it's best leaky faucet impersonation. You'll start to have fluid drainage through the skin in your groin area.
- Nasty. If you indulged in anal sex, get ready for some painful bowl movements from all of the rectal swelling. Blood and pus will leak from your rectum as well. Oh, and lets not forget the diarrhea and lower abdominal pain. It's guaranteed to be more painful than the day after eating thirty or so hot wings.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.