Macbook Pro Battery Replacement
For a Macbook Pro battery replacement, you have a couple of options. You can purchase one online from Apple or find a replacement battery at a local Apple Authorized Service Provider. Either way, if you need a Macbook Pro battery replacement, this is a relatively simple process where you can be on your way to a new battery.
In order to replace your Macbook Pro battery, you will need:
- Macbook Pro
- Access to local store or online Apple store
- Payment method
- Find an Apple Authorized Service Provider near you. Using the link supplied, you can find an Apple Authorized Service Provider that is closest to you. This is a good option if you want to visit a store to get your replacement battery. If you go with this option, remember to bring your Macbook Pro so that it can be installed there.
- Alternatively, visit the Apple Store online. The Apple Store also sells replacement batteries for the Macbook Pro. You will need to search or browse your way to the batteries for Macbook Pro computers. Make sure you purchase the battery for your model, as there are different battery models based on the size of the Macbook Pro screen.
- Purchase and install the replacement battery. Once you reach your preferred method for the correct battery replacement, you can then purchase the product. If you are at the physical store, they should be able to install the battery. If not, you may need to install the battery itself. Once you have purchased and installed the replacement battery for your Macbook Pro, you will be on your way to using your new battery. Note that you should charge the new battery fully before its first use; dispose of your old battery properly if you are not using it anymore.
- Install the battery. If you are doing it yourself, you can easily install the battery. Turn the latch a quarter a quarter-inch clockwise and the original battery will pop up. Insert the replacement battery gently at one side and put it in place. Then you can turn the latch a quarter-inch counter-clockwise with a quarter to lock it in place.