Are you wondering about the MADTV actors: Where are they now? This popular sketch comedy series ran on Fox from 1995-2009. Many of its actors have since appeared on the animated Fox series "Family Guy." Here is some more information about the current whereabouts of some of your favorite MADTV actors:
- Michael McDonald. He was most recently featured in three episodes of the TV show "Web Therapy." He has also had guest spots on several other TV shows, including "Hannah Montana," "Scrubs," "My Boys," and "Kath and Kim."
- Debra Wilson. She has completed roles in several upcoming feature films, including an untitled football comedy with Andy Dick. She has also been the voice of Janet on several episodes of "Family Guy."
- Aries Spears. He did guest spots on several TV shows, including "CSI: Miami." He was most recently featured in a 2010 episode of "The Boondocks."
- Bobby Lee. He will be in several upcoming movies, most notably "A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas," which is currently filming. Like fellow cast member Debra Wilson, he has also appeared on "Family Guy."
- Mo Collins. She has also appeared on several episodes of "Family Guy," as well as "Parks and Recreation." She will also be in the untitled football comedy with Andy Dick along with former "MADtv" costar Debra Wilson.
- Nicole Sullivan. She has appeared in numerous movies and TV shows, including "Family Guy," "Scrubs," "Kim Possible," and "Meet the Robinsons." Her next project is the upcoming pilot for "$3*! My Dad Says."
- Alex Borstein. He is perhaps best known for her ongoing starring role as Lois Griffin on "Family Guy." She has also done voice work on the cartoons "Robot Chicken" and "The Cleveland Show."
- Will Sasso. He has done voice work for episodes of "Family Guy" and "The Cleveland Show." He will be an an untitled football comedy with Andy Dick along with several of his former "MADtv" costars, as well as the upcoming "National Lampoon's the Legend of Awesomest Maximus."
- Stephnie Weir. She appeared in several movies in 2007 and 2008, including "The Other Side of the Tracks," "Eden Court," and "Ping Pong Playa." Her latest project is the television song "Wright vs. Wrong," currently in development.
- Frank Caliendo. He is known for his celebrity impersonations, had his own TV show, "FrankTV," in 2007 and 2008. His latest appearance was as George W. Bush on an episode of "Glenn Martin, D.D.S."
- Nicole Parker. She played Elphaba in the Broadway musical "Wicked" in 2009. She also had a role in last year's Adam Sandler movie "Funny People."
- Phil LaMarr. He is known for his extensive voice work, including recurring roles on "Futurama," "Family Guy," and "King of the Hill." He has several feature films currently in production, including "The Help," "No Strings," and "Freshmen."
- Ike Barinholtz. He has appeared in several feature films, including "Disaster Movie" and "Meet the Spartans." His latest project, "Vampires Suck," is currently in theaters.
- Keegan Michael Key. He was a regular on both "Reno 911" and "Gary Unmarried" in 2009. His latest project, the feature film "The Wild Bunch," is currently in production.
- Jordan Peele. He is currently a voice actor on the TV show "SuperNews." He also appeared on an episode of "Reno 911."
- Crista Flanagan. She has played Lois Sadler in several episodes of the acclaimed AMC series "Mad Men." Her latest project, the feature film "Vampires Suck," is currently in theaters.
- Arden Myrin. She occasionally appears on E!'s late night comedy series "Chelsea Lately." She will also be in the upcoming film "Morning Glory."
- Artie Lange. He is a regular on the nationally syndicated Howard Stern radio show. He has frequently been in the news for his substance abuse problems. His latest project, a movie called "Serial Buddies," is currently in post-production.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Online Gaming
Get into FPSs and MOBAs without getting your ass kicked… too much.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.