Magic Kingdom Rides
In order to get the most out of your visit you need to plan to visit the most Magic Kingdom rides possible. You may need to run from land to land in order to accomplish this feat, but you will get the most out of your experience. No matter how old you are, there is something for everyone here.
- Big Thunder Railroad – Some of the Magic Kingdom rides are classics and this is one of them. Climb aboard and get ready for some serious adventure. Hang on tight as there is a chance the momentum will lift you up off your seat during any one of the turns or drops.
- Dumbo the Elephant – Everyone loves this experience as it is one of the favorite Magic Kingdom rides for both children and adults. You can maneuver Dumbo up and down as you fly in circles before the ride comes to an end.
- The Haunted Mansion – No trip would be complete without a ride into the Haunted Mansion. Guests join in their own little black buggy and tour the spirits and ghosts that have taken up residence in this one of many Magic Kingdom rides.
- Mad Tea Party – Unlike some of the other Magic Kingdom rides you don't want to enter into this line after just finishing up a meal. Once you get into one of the tea cups you will be spun around and around until the party is over. Don't bother trying to get a photo on this ride. Everything comes out a blur.
- It's a Small World – Another one of the Magic Kingdom rides considered to be a classic, you can't help but hum along as you ride a boat through multiple cultures and countries of the world. This is an easy ride without any thrills, dips or turns, but it is still enjoyable nonetheless.
- Tomorrowland Speedway – Drive your own vehicle along the pathways of the Tomorrowland Speedway. Hold onto your hats and sunglasses as you may get all the way up to about seven miles per hour on this, one of the more child friendly of the Magic Kingdom rides.
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin – Get out your lasers and prepare to take on the evil Zurg as you spin around. Unlike some of the other Magic Kingdom rides, this one lets you keep score to see who wins before you head back to your port.
- Jungle Cruise – If you enjoy a good sense of humor hop aboard the Jungle Cruise. Another of the more relaxing Magic Kingdom rides, this one will have your laughing like crazy as your tour guide describes what you are seeing and may even make a comment about some of the other passengers on board.
- Splash Mountain – Another of the more popular Magic Kingdom rides guests can jump into a log and plan for a nice peaceful trip along the water. That is until the drop comes. Plan to pack some extra clothes or dry off in the sun as chances are, you are going to get wet.
- Space Mountain – As far as roller coasters go, being in the dark makes is all the more fun. Yet another one of the Magic Kingdom rides you are tossed and turned as you are taken through a maze of track The best part is not knowing what is coming next.
When it comes to Magic Kingdom rides, all kinds of choices await you.