Make Cheap Paintball Bunkers
Looking to make cheap paintball bunkers for a paintball course in a hurry? One of the best locations to find cheap paintball bunkers is at local junkyards. This list looks at six of the best items to find at a junkyard to build a cheap paintball bunkers. Combine the use of all of these items and make a unique, cheap paintball course with a number of places to hide and fire paintballs at friends.
- Wooden pallets. These wooden pallets are great to use when making a paintball bunker. Most junkyards and some companies will just give these away for free to anyone that wants them when they start breaking down. These pallets can be partially buried to keep them standing vertical. They also can be easily leaned against other objects and pallets. Many people also use two or three of these pallets and nail them together to make a cheap paintball bunker. The wood can also be cut to create holes for shooting through and spying on opponents.
- Old cars. There is nothing more fun than finding ways to shoot around an old, beat-up car or truck. Leave them unlocked and paintball players can even use them to hide in and shoot out of them. No need for tires either.
- Picnic tables and furniture. Set up tables and furniture all over the place or in different angles to make a truly unique paintball bunker and course. You can possibly even set up an entire living room set to really make something interesting to shoot around.
- Clothesline and boards or pipes. Stringing a clothesline between two trees and tying it very tight can often support leaning pipes and/or boards to create a cheap wall easily used as a bunker. Ensure that the clothesline is very tight and sturdy to ensure that nothing breaks or falls on anybody.
- Hay bales and hay rolls. This may not be found in a local junkyard but can be found at farms and markets in most rural areas. Hay bales and hay rolls can be stacked and arranged to create many unique cheap bunkers.
- Refrigerators. Find some old, broken refrigerators in the junkyard and you’ve struck gold for the cheap paintball course. Standing them up or laying them down, they make an easy, cheap bunker either way.