If you’re asking, “How do I make Google my homepage in Firefox,” then you’ll be thrilled at how totally easy it is. Making any page your homepage in Firefox is simple, for that matter. And when you’re finished, you’ll be greeted by Google’s doodle of the day whenever you open your browser.
Things you’ll need:
- Internet connection
- Firefox browser
- Open a Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Navigate to the “Tools,” “Options,” dialog box in the file menu of Firefox. This is located at the top of the browser, above your bookmarks and right on top of the web address form.
- Select the “General” tab in the dialog box. Make sure that it says “Show my home page” under the “Startup – When Firefox starts” section, which is right at the top in plain view.
- Fulfill the “make Google my homepage” command. You can do this in one of two ways. If you’re currently on Google.com, you can click the “Use current page” button under “Home page.” Otherwise, type, http://www.google.com into the “Home page” text field.
- Click “OK” to save your changes. The “OK” button is found at the bottom of the dialog box. This will close the Tools box and let you use your browser again.
- Double-check that your browser takes you straight to Google. Press the “home” icon in Firefox to see that it really takes you back to Google. If not, double-check the address in the Tools menu and make the appropriate changes. It’s possible that you might have typed the address incorrectly or pressed “cancel” instead of “OK.”
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How to Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, master these skills. (Yes, several are car-related.)