Make Her Want You Without Alcohol
- Dress for success. When you’re drunk, clothing just seems like something you’ll be ripping off in a few minutes, but sober girls like to know that a man can dress himself in the morning. Don’t go out to the club looking like a shmuck. Treat every evening like a night on the town. Think wearing a tie makes you look overdressed? Not always. Sometimes it can be the perfect touch of class to help you swoon even the most sober of women.
- Win her over with words. Another key to make her want you without alcohol is to choose your words carefully. Yes, pick-up lines are cheesy, but if you’ve got a good enough sense of humor to make a joke out of it, she just might fall for it. Laughter is always the best ice-breaker, so make sure you’ve got something clever up your sleeve before you even make your approach.
- Show her you’re genuine. Ask her what she’s interested in, what she’s doing at the bar, anything to get her talking and let her know you’re not one of the creepers who just asks to get in her pants. There is no way you will be able to make a sober girl want you if she thinks you're creepy.
- Leave the dirty talk for the bedroom. Finally, the most important thing to remember when dealing with less-than-drunk women is that being overtly sexual no longer works. In fact, mentioning sex at all is a good way to get a cold shoulder (or a black eye). If you're not using alcohol to make her want you, then leave the crudeness out of the convo as well.
- Take it slow. If you’re going to make her want you without alcohol in her system, you have to prove that you’re willing to sit down, have a good conversation, and show off the fact that you’re not just another bro out looking for some tail. Then (and only then) you can ask if she’d like to come back to your place.
When you see that gorgeous girl, it might seem impossible to make her want you without a couple drinks in both of your hands. If you play your cards right, though, you might score a free ticket to the first sober sex of your life. Plus, if you strike out, you can just start drinking and forget it ever happened.