There are many reasons why you might want to make a skydiving camera helmet. This is because skydiving can be exhilarating and fun, but watching yourself skydive on camera can be even more exciting. There is no need to spend thousands of dollars on the right camera helmet for the occasion, when you can actually make one from home.
You will need:
- Mini DV camera.
- Form fitting helmet with chin strap.
- Screwdriver and 1 inch screws.
- Electric drill with a 1 inch bit.
- Tape measure.
- Take the form fitting helmet, and add holes to the front of it using the electric drill. You want to measure the length and width of the camera to get an idea of how far apart the holes should be.
- Place the camera on top of the helmet over the holes. The straps of the camera should be on top of the holes. If they are not, then you can place drill holes through the straps of the camera into the helmet.
- Screw the straps of the camera down to the helmet in the holes provided using the screwdriver and screws. This should hold the camera in place during your skydiving.
You want to make sure that the camera is snugly fit into place. This is because when skydiving there is a lot of harsh wind that can blow your camera right off the helmet. By placing the camera down tightly, you ensure that it will not go anywhere during your dive. Make sure to use safety during each of your skydiving experiences, and have fun recording them on this wonderful helmet that you made.
Bravo Mr. Alex Torres. This award winning porn star, who also doubles as a skydiving instructor figured out a way to kil ...
Adult film star Alex Torres found a way to combine his two great loves: adrenaline sports and having sex on camera. T ...
A7 offers a collection of all-leather camera straps, handcrafted in the U.S. and sure to supply any kit with an upgrade ...