If you want to add pictures to your MySpace profile, then you may be interested in learning how to make a slideshow for MySpace. Slideshows for MySpace allow you to put all of your favorite pictures all in one place for all of your friends to see. It also makes the process of looking at pictures a lot more fun. Learning how to make a slideshow for MySpace is relatively easy and can be done in a few minutes if you know which pictures you want to add to your slideshow. Here are a couple of steps that will help to make that process that much easier.
To add a slideshow for MySpace, you will need:
- MySpace account
- Computer with the internet
- Use your computer to log onto your MySpace account. Look at the URL box at the top of your screen to find your friend ID. It will be the last few numbers at the end of the URL. Copy down that friend ID , because you will need it for use later on.
- Go to the website titled "Free Code Source." Click on the tab at the top of the page that says "Generators." Scroll down to the bottom of screen and click on the seventh page. Click on where it says "MySpace slide shows."
- Enter the friend ID that you copied down in step one into the box titled "Friend ID." Click on the "submit" button to generate your code.
- Copy the code that appears. Go to where it says "Edit profile" in your MySpace account. Paste the code in whatever section that you want. Click "Save Changes" and view your profile to see if the slideshow appears.
Generating slideshows for MySpace are always a lot of fun and now that you know how to do that you can do it whenever you want.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …