Make Vietnamese Spring Roll Sauce
If you can make Vietnamese spring rolls at home, then you must know how to make Vietnamese Spring Roll Sauce. Eating Vietnamese spring rolls without the sauce is a bad idea because the sauce always enhances the favor and taste of the spring rolls. The following recipe will show you how to make Vietnamese Spring Roll Sauce in a few minutes.
To make Vietnamese spring roll sauce, you will need:
- Medium mixing bowl
- 1/2 cup of warm water
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice (from 2 limes)
- 1 tbsp. of soy sauce
- 4 tsp. of sugar
- 1/4 cup of chopped roasted peanuts
- Dilute the creamy peanut butter. The first step to make Vietnamese Spring Roll Sauce is to put 1/2 cup of warm water and 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter in a medium mixing bowl. Take out a whisk and blend them together. Whisk the mixture until it is light and smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the mixture. After you have the diluted peanut butter ready, you can make the Vietnamese Spring Roll Sauce by blending 1/2 cup of fresh lime juice, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and 4 teaspoons of sugar in the medium mixing bowl. At this point, the mixture should become a sauce. Prior to serving, take out 1/4 cup of chopped roasted peanuts and sprinkle them on top of the sauce.
Making Vietnamese spring roll sauce is extremely easy with these 2 steps. Note that this recipe makes up to 1 and 1/4 cups of sauce. Now you can completely enjoy the real taste and favor of the Vietnamese spring rolls along with the sauce!