Make Your Own South Park Character
Want to know how to make your own "South Park" character? The show "South Park" has been going strong for nearly fifteen years, never apologizing for some of its more controversial episodes or even its characters. While the popularity is waning a bit, with many fans thinking the best years of the show are behind it, the cartoon from creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone is still a fairly instrumental show with fans and detractors. Many internet fans have "South Park" avatars, pictures and icons that are used for forums and other boards that require a member's image.
The easiest way to make your own "South Park" character is to go the official "South Park" website at South Park Studios. They are running a beta version of their avatar creator, but it still allows for you to play around with different faces and characters.
- Go to the official site at South Park Studios and then go to the Make an Avatar link.
- Wait for the site to load.
- You'll be presented with a blank SP character and some additional customization, such as eye color, hair, skin color, gender, and clothing.
- Once you've finished, you can save the character to your hard drive or start all over again.
There is also the South Park Studio creator hosted by Hollywood Works. Like the official page, this avatar generator is quite easy.
- Go to the website.
- Click on any area of the default SP character to go to that setting. You can also click on the links provided.
- When finished you can either go back to the home page, delete what you've made (going back to the home page also does this), or save your creation to your hard drive.
Learning to make your own "South Park" character is a fun way to present yourself around the internet when you don't want to use a real picture of yourself. This is extremely common for message boards or forums, even social networking sites like Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter. You should not, however, use this for say a professional networking website.