Make Your Own Yu-Gi-Oh Card
Whether you are a creative game player or someone who wants access to hard-to-find cards, learning how to make your own Yu-Gi-Oh card can be beneficial. The easiest way is to visit a website devoted to this task where you'll be able make and print as many as you want. Try your hand at creating new Yu-Gi-Oh! characters customized for your exact preferences with your dream powers.
You will need:
- Internet Access
- Visit the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker website. You can get right to making your own card upon visiting, but if you plan to save your cards for later use, set up an account.
- Come up with a name for the character on the card. Type in the name in the box and then choose the card type and settings from the dropdown menu. There are a range of choices in each that match up with ones you find on typical Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.
- Choose the attributes for your card. These can include divine, earth, wind, water, dark, light or fire.
- Choose how rare you want to make your card. If you're copying an exact card, use what it says. If making your own, go with something like secret rare or ultimate rare to show its uniqueness.
- Find a picture for the Yu-Gi-Oh! card. You can either draw your own on the computer or use a picture you find online.
- Enter information in the form on the website for the set ID, ATK/DEF numbers, card type and card circulation number. Copy them from your existing card or make up your own.
- Enter the creator name and the year of the card's creation into the website form. Complete the card by entering a serial number or having the site create one for you.
- Print out the card after hitting "generate." Cut out the outline and attach it with some glue to the front of one of your old Yu-Gi-Oh! cards to complete your customized item.