Making Out Tips
Making out tips that you can rule the backseat (so to speak) with include these classic moves. Making out is a great part of foreplay and getting her into the mood. Try some of these sweet make out tips your next heavy petting session.
- Attention Seeker: No matter how long you have been with your girl, making out with her should still be an attentive and sweet adventure. Making out or heavy petting (back in the day) is a universal foreplay move that in many cases leads to or is the precursor for sex. The simple tip here is to understand that making out is foreplay and it is vital to making it to the next step.
- Take Your Time: Take it slow. Not many woman enjoy a man slobbering all over them, forcing kisses and groping them. Kissing is an art form and needs to be appreciated and approached with care. Kiss her gently and keep your hands in a respectful place. Her back, small of her back or cradling her face as you kiss her is a great way to begin. It says you are interested but also respect her space.
- Ease Tinto the Next Progression: As the make out session continues and you feel her interests pique, you can move in for a little better taste. Now is the time to increase the tempo with deeper and longer kisses. Stop from time to time to look into her eyes and gauge her response. If she seems overwhelmed then back off a bit if she seems riled up as much as you are then continue your moves.
- Touching is a BIG Part of Making Out: Your hands are a very important part of making out. Do not start out groping her breast or between her thighs. As the session progresses you may explore or even ask permission. There is nothing wrong with asking a woman if you can caress her bare thigh or her breast. If your hands do wander, do so gently and if she pulls away be every so slightly, place your hands back to where they were.
- Keep the Spit to a Minimum: Keep the saliva down. Sure tongue is a big part of making out but spitting in her mouth is not. Make sure as your temperature rises that your saliva factor remains steady. If you need to, pull off her mouth and pay attention to her neck to allow your mouth to ‘dry up’ a bit. Besides, this is a great place to go when making out, the neck and upper chest, it is the next logical choice as you work your way down to the ultimate goal.
- No Means No:This is the simplest of all the tips. If she is not into it, or asks you to stop, do as she asks (without attitude). Enough said.
Posted on: Mar. 15, 2011