Pay attention to these male body language flirting tips because they can guide your interactions with the opposite sex. Fellas, these male body language flirting tips will come in handy when you’re looking to send signals to that attractive lady sitting next to you at the bar. Likewise, these male body language flirting tips can also be used by ladies to confirm that the handsome guy glancing your way is indeed trying to be flirtatious.
- Make eye contact and give a smile. This male body language flirting tip is an essential one. With the right amount of eye contact, you can give off enough flirtatious vibes to have her reciprocate with a glance of approval. Make eye contact with her for more than one second, if she seems to be avoiding your eyes, don’t keep staring else it will get uncomfortable for the both of you. If she initially holds your eye contact and looks your way again, smile at her. This small act can say a lot and a cute smile will definitely get a reaction, just hope for a good one.
- Relax your posture. Without even knowing it, your body language is giving off signals. The way you are sitting, standing or even the positions of your arms may be saying more about you than you actually realize. Are your arms folded? Are you standing like a military sergeant? Relaxing your mind and body will ease your nerves and not make you look uptight or tense. Be as conscious of your body language as you are with your facial expressions toward the person you’re interested in.
- Be suave and confident. Women love a confident guy. If you’re looking to gain her attention and keep her interested in you, don’t make it obvious that you’re nervous. It’s okay to be anxious, but your demeanor should remain calm and smooth. When speaking to your flirting target, pay attention to your tone of voice, pitch, volume and not just what you say, but how you say it. Whether you’re giving her the signals or trying to read his body language, you’ll find this male body language flirting tip very helpful.
- Show more interest. Another male body language flirting tip is to take the risk and show some interest. The previous listed male body language flirting tips do involve showing interest, but now you need to take it up a notch. If you’re at a club, you could try and dance next to her-nothing creepy- just make sure you pay attention to her body language to see if she welcomes the gesture or reacts negatively. At the least, if you are not already within speaking distance, approach her without invading her personal space.
- Touch cautiously. If you’ve succeeded with the previous flirtatious tips, it may be safe to take the risk with this male body language flirting tip. After you’ve shown direct interest and you feel that she is also interested in your advances, a gentle touch is an appropriate flirtatious act. Try touching her arm briefly during conversation and then with more familiarity, try a hand touch. The most important thing you should remember when flirting involving touching is to be respectful by only touching safe areas. This is especially important if you’re flirting with a complete stranger. Pay special attention to the person’s reactions whenever you touch them and then decide whether they seem to be inviting more acts of intimacy through more physical contact.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Online Gaming
Get into FPSs and MOBAs without getting your ass kicked… too much.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.