Male Masturbation Technique
The ideal male masturbation technique is going to vary from man to man. However, there are a few things you can do for a change of pace during solo playtime and to even make you better in bed when you are getting down to business with your lady. Some of the best male masturbation tips are as follows:
- Do not grab your junk in a death grip. Mouths, kitties and other warm, wet places you may wind up in do not feel the same as a tightly clenched fist. Getting your body attuned to lighter pressure will give you more pleasure when it's someone else's hands, mouth or other parts touching you.
- Explore other erogenous zones. Yeah, you know you can get to nirvana fiddling with your twig, but giving a little attention to your berries can be a nice change of pace. See if you can have more intense orgasms with a little nipple stimulation.
- Try using some lube. A good silicone-based lube won't get sticky and stays silky and slick even if you've been at it for awhile. Expanding your masturbation technique to involve a bottle of high-quality lube allows you to try out different sensations.
- Buy a masturbation sleeve. These come at many levels of quality and price points, from inexpensive soft sleeves up to expensive models like the Fleshlight. Try different ones and see which works best for you to enhance your masturbation technique.
- Try varying the speed of your strokes. Don't always go for the jackrabbit speed of an adolescent boy. Taking some time to go slowly, alternating with faster movements, will enhance your male masturbation experience. Remember, also, that during sex, women don't always like it fast. Getting used to slower strokes when you are alone will help you remember to slow down when you are with a partner.