You won’t be disappointed when trying these Malibu rum recipes. Produced in Barbados, Malibu rum has conquered the world with its silky, natural coconut flavor, although it can also be found in exquisite additional flavors, such as “island melon,” “mango,” “pineapple,” “passion fruit” and “banana,” that have added to Malibu’s excellent worldwide reputation. Indulge yourself with the zest of the Caribbean!
1. Malibu Rum Watermelon Crush
- 8 cups seedless, cubed watermelon
- 1 1/2 cups Malibu rum
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup orange liquor
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- splash of grenadine
- Blend all the ingredients in batches in a blender or food processor, until smooth.
- Pour this combination into a large punch bowl filled with ice, mixing well with a ladle.
2. Malibu Rum Lemonade
- 4 oz. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 4 oz. sweet and sour mix
- 4 oz. Malibu rum
- 1 1/2 cups lemonade
- 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
- Combine the orange juice, sweet and sour, lemon juice, and Malibu rum in a medium glass. Chill it for one hour.
- Stir in the lemonade, just before serving.
- Pour into tall glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.
3. Malibu Rum Strawberry Daiquiri
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 1 cup Malibu rum
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- splash of grenadine
- 4 extra strawberries for garnishing
- Cut off the top of the strawberries, and place them in a blender.
- Pour in the rum, powdered sugar, and lime juice.
- Fill the container with ice (about 2 cups).
- Process the mixture, until smooth.
- Pour into cocktail glasses, and garnish with a whole strawberry.
4. Malibu Caribbean Breeze
- 1 oz. Malibu rum
- 1 oz. coffee liquor of your choice
- 1 oz. cream
- Pour all the ingredients into a mixing glass with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a small glass.
5. Malibu Pineapple Golden Sunset
- ¾ oz. Malibu rum
- ½ oz. Irish cream
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- Shake all the ingredients in a mixing glass with ice.
- Strain into a vodka glass.
- Garnish with a piece of pineapple.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.