Mall of America restaurants number in the dozens if you want to count coffee cafes, fast food and pretzel shops as restaurants. For most a restaurant is something a bit more and the Mall of America boasts some famous names on the list of restaurants. This article presents five of the best Mall of America Restaurants for your dining pleasure.
- Twin City Grill: Indeed some local flair that is well worth the visit. The menu has it all from steak to seafood to hamburgers to salads. This restaurant has great ambience, spectacular flavor and a great crew to make you feel at home. If you don’t like to shop you still need to make it a point to come down to the Mall of America just to dine here. Twin City Grill: 5000 Center Court Bloomington, MN. 55425 (952) 854-0200
- Tucci Benucch: Classic, down home flavors if Italia. The atmosphere here is exquisite, the wait staff friendly and knowledgeable and the food unbelievable, this is fine Italian dining at its best. Once you step inside you will forget where you are at. The menu is eye-popping and the old world dessert delectable. Tucci Benucch: 5000 Center Court Bloomington, MN. 55425 (952) 853-0200
- Stampede Steakhouse: Totally delectable steaks in a relaxing and fun environment. Steaks from most cuts and fixed to order with wonderful garnishments and drinks to boot. The food is wonderful the ambiance relaxing and the dessert menu is equally exceptional. This is a great place for a shopping break or to come too simply to dine. Stampede Steakhouse: Mall of America, 5000 Center Court Bloomington, MN. 55425 (952) 883-8773
- Tony Roma’s: Excellent ribs and other favorites such as burgers and sandwiches. Most noted for their St. Louis and North Carolina ribs, this establishment is a taste treat. The phrase ‘finger lickin’ good’ has already been coined but it comes to mind while in this eatery as well. Tony Roma’s: 5000 Center Court Bloomington, MN. 55425 (952) 854-7940
- Famous Dave’s Bar-B-Que: Simply some of the finest barbeque around, great grilling with the smell to boot. Everything on the menu is grilled to order with as much or little sauce as you desire. You will want the sauce it is to die for. Messy and fun but you will leave with a smile and a full belly. Famous Dave’s Barbeque: 5000 Center Court Bloomington, MN. 55425 (952) 854-0225
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.