There are actually more malls in Northern New Jersey than there are in any other part of the world today. A lot of people turn to these malls whenever they want to go shopping. Of course, some of these malls are going to stand out more than others. Some of the malls you will definitely want to visit while in New Jersey are listed below.
- Bridgewater Commons boasts of some big name brand stores such as Bloomingdale’s, Lord & Taylor and Macy’s. They also have over 170 other stores for your shopping convenience as well. Whenever you are done shopping, or simply in need of a break, you can enjoy some great food court restaurants including Sbarro, Saladworks and Wendy’s. What really makes this an enjoyable shopping destination though is the lush landscaping. Located at 400 Commons Way Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807.
- Deptford Mall not only has a lot of big name department stores, but it also has some great smaller shops too. There are dozens of specialty stores available (Aldo, American Eagle, The Disney Store, Gamestop, Gap) and great restaurants (Ruby Tuesday, Friendly's) for whenever you need a break from all of the shopping you have been doing. Some of the other features that make this New Jersey mall truly enjoyable are ATM machines, safety escorts, strollers, taxis and wheelchair service. Located at 1750 Deptford Center Road Deptford, NJ 08096.
- Freehold Raceway Mall is a great mall to go to whenever you need to relax and recharge. The environment is inviting and the stores are wonderful. There are also a lot of very relaxing places where you can stop for lunch, coffee or another yummy treat. Located at 3710 Route 9 Freehold, NJ 07728.
- Monmouth Mall is one of New Jersey’s leading shopping destinations. It is located just minutes away from the Jersey Shore beaches and has more than 120 places for you to shop and dine. There is also a 15-screen movie theater, food court and selection of restaurants for you to enjoy. Fortunately, there are also more 7,000 parking spaces, making this mall easily accessible too. Located at 180 Route 35 Eatontown, NJ 07724.
- Paramus Park Mall has been in business for more than 35 years. Throughout this time the mall has brought a lot of families and friends together, thanks to the great shopping and dining experiences that are available here. Of course, one thing that makes it really nice is that the parking is both convenient. Located at 700 Paramus Park Paramus, New Jersey 07652.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …