If you think mangos are delicious, you should learn about mango nutrition facts. Unlike many sweet treats, you don't have to feel guilty about eating mangos. Mangos contain important antioxidants, like vitamin C and vitamin A. Mangos are also a good source of fiber. You can eat fresh mangos or dried mangos to increase your fruit intake to meet the American Heart Association's recommended daily intake. If you are eating dried mangos, make sure there is no sugar added to them.
- Mangos contain many vitamins. Mangos are packed with approximately twenty vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C. Vitamin C can help protect your body against pathogens by supporting your immune system. The vitamin C found in mangos can also increase your energy levels. Mangos also contain vitamin A, which is necessary for your vision.
- Mangos contain fiber. If you are like the average American, you probably don't get enough fiber. Fortunately, if you like mangos, you can increase your intake of dietary fiber by eating them. Just one serving of mangos (one cup) contains approximately 12 percent of your daily fiber. The fiber found in mangos can decrease your risk for obesity, heart disease and some types of cancer.
- Mangos are low in calories and fat. One serving of mangos contains approximately 100 calories. This is comparable to a serving of other fruits. Mangos have less than one gram of fat per serving and the tiny amount of fat found in mangos is unsaturated (the best kind of fat to eat).
- Mangos contain essential minerals. Mangos contain essential minerals like potassium and copper. The potassium found in mangos can decrease your risk of heart disease by helping to regulate your blood pressure. Mangos contain approximately 3 percent of your daily potassium intake.
- Mangos contain vitamin E. Mangos contain approximately 12 percent of your daily reccommended vitamin E. The vitamin E found in mangos can improve the appearence and health of your skin. Vitamin E can also promotes healthy hair.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.