Mario Batali Restaurants NYC
Mario Batali restaurants in NYC are numerous, as the Big Apple is where the best restaurants in the world are located by in large and Mario Batali is known for having some of these very best restaurants. These Mario Batali restaurants in NYC are located all around the city serve a variety of different types of food with different themes and styles. If you are a true foodie who love some of the best restaurants in the world, then you should try and visit all of these Mario Batali restaurants listed below.
- Babbo Ristorante e Enoteca. This Mario Batali restaurant in NYC has been long considered one of the best restaurants in the world, honored with numerous awards, namely the Best new restaurant of 1998, when it opened. It serves a wide variety of Italian food with a multiple course menu for the diners who visit it and are ready to spend hundreds of dollars on an incredible meal. Babbo Ristorante e Enoteca: 110 Waverly Place #A, New York, NY 10011.
- Bar Jamon. A bustling tapas bar that is more laid-back then other Mario Batali restaurants in the city. The menu is authentically Spanish, serving a wide variety of cheeses and hams, a wide variety of small plates and a wine list that compliments all of the Spanish-style food that is served. Bar Jamon: Frnt 1, 125 East 17th Street, New York, NY 10003.
- Casa Mono. Located next door to Bar Jamon, Casa Mono is another Spanish-style tapas restaurant from Mario Batali that is a little more formal then it's neighboring establishment. There are finer Spanish dishes that can be enjoyed at this Mario Batali restaurant in NYC. Casa Mono: 125 E. 17th St. #1, New York, NY 10003.
- Del Posto. Another Italian restaurant that echoes back to old country Italian expression. It is a good Italian restaurant to have a classic, home-style Italian meal. Del Posto: 85 Tenth Avenue, New York, NY 10011.
- Eataly. This Mario Batali restaurant in NYC is both a place to dine and shop for authentic Italian goods and ingredients to make your own Mario Batali-inspired Italian dishes on your own. A unique establishment in all of New York City. Eataly: 200 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10010.
- Manzo. Manzo is a Mario Batali restaurant in NYC that celebrates finer dining in the United States, by focusing on meat in the menu. This is a great place to celebrate something, like a wedding, a graduation or a promotion. Manzo: 200 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10010.