Masturbation With Condom Techniques
Learning masturbation with condom techniques cannot only increase the desirable feeling during masturbation, but also keep your area which you masturbate in clean and smell free. While you may not generally do masturbation with condoms, if you incorporate condom to your masturbation, then you may find results quite pleasing. While it is not difficult to masturbate with condom, it does require proper techniques or even some accessories.
- Thin condoms are great, but not necessarily the best for masturbation. Oftentimes, people find it easier to break a condom while masturbating. This is due to the fact that your hand is probably not as soft and smooth as a vagina. Therefore, when buying condoms, try to buy the more durable kind rather than just focusing on the thinness.
- Smooth your hand. Having a smooth hand can definitely be very helpful, especially when you are masturbating with a condom. Having a smooth hand cannot only decrease the chance of scratching your penis, but also improve the overall pleasure during masturbation. You may start with simple things like cutting your nails. However, if you are really in horrific condition, then you should go get a manicure. Yes, you heard it right, some men do get manicures.
- Roll your condom all the way to the end of the penis. If you cannot do that, then you should get a different condom. By doing so, you can start massaging your penis from bottom up in a smooth motion at the beginning of the masturbation. Thus, concentrate the blood at the tip of the penis, which can improve your pleasure.
- Use plenty of lubrication. If you are using a rubber condom, then one of the natural properties of rubber condom is that they do go dry after a while. You will need to lubricate to help you become smoother, then stroke yourself while masturbating.
- Focus on the tip towards the end. Towards the end of the masturbation, the tip of your penis tend to be the most sensitive spot. By focusing on that area, you can provide yourself with maximum pleasure.