If you are looking for just the right loving sentiment,but cannot think of the words, check out these Maya Angelou quotes about love. This important American author wrote about love with a great amount of insight. Check out the quotes below for the perfect quote about love to add as an inscription on a gift to a friend, family member or lover.
- "If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love." Some days a cheerful smile for everyone can be a little too much to ask for. On those days, think about this Maya Angelou quote about love and try to at least summon a smile for the people who you care about. It can do a lot to turn your day around.
- "If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded." Some of Maya Angelou's most inspiring quotes about love are those that remind you how much loving someone adds to the quality of your life. This is one measure of success that everyone can live up to. It is a good quote to remember when you are working toward a happier and more satisfying life.
- "I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver." It is true that generosity is as good for the giver as for the person receiving the gift. This Maya Angelou quote about love is a great reminder of the positive impact of giving and sharing. This is a great quote for inspiring people to help out with a favorite cause.
- "My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return." These simple goals, consciously attended to, can help make for a good life. Material success can be hard and a lot of people never feel they have enough of it. This quote about love reminds you that if you measure a good life in relationships and experience, you have a better chance of being satisfied.
- "Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at it destination full of hope." Many Maya Angelou quotes about love are about its infinite nature and its power to cross through boundaries. This quote's hopefulness can be a great inspiration to friends who are going through some sort of adversity.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?