McDonalds salads are a favorite amongst a lot of people today. These salads have been around since 1987. Of course, they have undergone a lot of changes throughout the years. The most popular salads today are:
- The Garden salad is made from mixed greens, grape tomatoes and shaved carrots. It contains 80 calories, 4g fat, 7g carbs, 6g protein and 60mg sodium. This salad is most commonly sold at lunch time on Sundays and is usually sold with either milk or coffee.
- The Gilled chicken Caesar salad is made with all white meat chicken and some Parmesan cheese on a bed of fresh greens. It contains 220 calories, 7g fat, 11g carbs, 26g protein and 680 mg sodium. Mostly this salad is sold on Wednesday and is frequently sold with sweet tea. Caesar, ranch and low fat balsamic vinaigrette are the most commonly used dressings with this salad.
- The Caesars salad contains 16 different kinds of fresh mixed greens, grape tomatoes, shaved carrots and grated Parmesan cheese. It contains 90 calories, 4g fat and 9g carbs.
- The Southwest chicken salad is a very popular salad that is sold at lunchtime. It contains fresh grilled chicken, fresh mixed greens, oven roasted tomatoes, fire roasted corn, black beans, peppers, shredded cheddar and jack cheese, chili lime tortilla strips, a fresh lime wedge on the side and most people prefer Southwest dressing for it. This salad contains 320 calories, 9g fat, 30g carbs, 30g protein and 970mg sodium.
- The Bacon ranch salad is made from fresh mixed greens, grape tomatoes and hickory-smoked bacon. People prefer to eat this salad on Sunday with ranch dressing and a side of bread. There are 140 calories, 7g fat, 10g carbs, 9g protein and 290mg sodium in this salad.
Posted on: Apr. 21, 2011