Medical Assistant Diploma Programs
Medical Assistant diploma programs will train you to be able to work in a private doctor’s office doing a combination of clinical and administrative duties. Some people who get a medical assistant diploma also work in clinics, hospital admissions, patient records departments, insurance departments, medical labs and blood banks. Herein they assist with exams, administer medication, take vital signs, get patients’ medical history, act as receptionists and help with bookkeeping. If this sounds interesting to you, consider obtaining your medical assistant diploma from one of the following schools:
- Brookline College in Albuquerque has been helping working adults prepare for a rewarding career since 1979. You will be able to get your medical assistant diploma and be “job ready” in as little as eight months. This is thanks to the flexible scheduling, which includes a four-day school week. The faculty is also very experienced and caring.
- Florida Career College is another great place to get your medical assistant diploma from. Here you will be able to attend class during the day, at night or on the weekend. This flexibility will allow you to advance your career without making any lifestyle changes. The facilities themselves have been designed to ensure that students have a great learning experience and there is also tutoring available if necessary.
- Kaplan Career Institute is an affordable way for you to receive your medical assistant diploma while keeping up with your busy lifestyle. This is because both day and evening classes are available on campuses that are located throughout six different states. The program combines education, professional experience and a focus on your upcoming career so that you can achieve both your personal and career goals.
- Texas School Of Business hasfour different locations throughout Houston. This school is dedicated to offering you a high quality program and career training so that you can receive your medical assistant diploma. The education you receive here will include a combination of general education, professional skills and career-focused education.
- The Thompson Institute in Philadelphia, PA provides a high quality education. The campus offers you the opportunity to get your medical assistant diploma from a school that believes in combining general education, professional skills and career-focused education. This will help you develop as a person so that you will be able to achieve your career goals.