If you are planning on visiting sunny Los Angeles, California and want to engage in some serious retail therapy, it is crucial that you visit the many Melrose stores. Melrose Avenue is a world-renowned shopping drag that begins in Beverly Hills, travels through Hollywood and ends in the chic Silver Lake neighborhood of the city. Melrose Avenue is home to a wide array of different boutiques.
- SURU is an artsy Melrose Avenue concept shop that focuses on blending the worlds of fashion and art into one simple retail unit. SURU is Japanese for "print by hand." The shop has a minimalist attitude towards fashion, with a diverse mix of runway-style pieces and everyday street wear. Joe Hahn, who DJs for the widely popular rock band Linkin Park, is a partial owner of SURU.
- AAArdvark's Odd Ark is a quirky vintage clothing boutique that has been a Melrose Avenue staple for decades. AAArdvark's Odd Ark specializes in chic secondhand items from the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, 1980's and 1990's. Apart from its eclectic selection of attire, AAArdvark is also a popular Los Angeles haunt for its relatively affordable prices.
- Revolve Clothing is a sleek Melrose Avenue boutique that sells contemporary clothing for men and women. Revolve Clothing offers a variety of pieces from many popular designers and brand names, such as True Religion, Frankie B. Jeans, Citizens of Humanity, William Rast, Nanette Lepore, James Perse and BCBG Max Azria. The shop sells everything from skinny jeans and graphic T-shirts to leggings and hair accessories.
- OrangeBone is a cute boutique that specializes for clothing and accessories for our furry friends – dogs. It is not an uncommon sight to see a Los Angeles fashionista sauntering up Melrose Avenue with a precious pup (usually a Maltese, Yorkie or Chihuahua) peeking out of her bag. That's why it's no surprise to see OrangeBone, which is a shop that offers everything from organic doggie food to canine accessories.
- Planet Funk is a modern boutique that is situated in the heart of Melrose Avenue. Planet Funk has a wide selection of male and female attire from a broad array of popular brands (from 7 Diamonds to Juicy Couture). Some of the types of items that are available at the shop include handbags, dresses, cardigans, jeans, jackets and belts.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.