Memory Games For Kids
Entertaining youngsters and want to know the best memory games for kids? If so, you need not look any further. Keep reading to learn great memory games for kids that will challenge your child's cognitive abilities and keep his/her mind and memory active.
- "I Spy Memory Game" Perhaps one of the most popular memory games, "I Spy" will challenge your kids to memorize and remember the details on each of the cards. "I Spy" is an engaging and entertaining visual game simple enough for children, but entertaining enough that adults will have fun playing. Use the riddle cards included in the box to make the basic memory game more challenging.
- "Cooperative Game of Memory and Mystery, Secret Door" Have a little Sherlock Holmes in the family? If your kids love detective movies and stories, then here is their chance to hone their detective skills. This game is designed for five- to eight-year-olds and is a cooperative game that children can play in teams. Each player is given clues and they work together using their memory to connect the clues and solve the mystery.
- "Memory Game: Dora the Explorer Version" Based on the classic memory game for kids, the Dora memory game has children search for matching pairs of images from facedown rows of cards. If your little girl loves Dora, then she will definitely love this game. This game will help your daughter enhance her memory skills by pairing the characters from the "Dora the Explorer" cartoon.
- "Eeboo I Never Forget a Face Memory Game" Your kids and their friends will surely enjoy this game. To win the game you must memorize the pieces and match the diverse people's faces into pairs. With vivid pictures and well-made pieces, this memory game is sure to a favorite. As an added bonus, you’ll also be teaching your children about cultural diversity.
- "Memory Touchadoo SpongeBob Squarepants Game" Here is a cool electronic memory game for kids. If your kids love SpongeBob, they will find this game entertaining. The SpongeBob game is a unique “under the sea” memory game that makes your child concentrate to match like characters and symbols on the touchscreen. An updated version of the classic memory game, children ages three and up will find this game enjoyable.