Men's Izod Ties
Men's Izod ties are some of the coolest shirt accessories around. In a fashion world that's constantly changing, there are very few constants. One of those constants is the need for a nice tie to finish up the suit ensemble. Collared shirts can look good without ties, but let's be honest. They look better with ties. Enter The men's Izod ties. We all know Izod for making some of the coolest clothing on the planet. From button ups to polos to trendy jeans to fragrances, Izod his holding down the cool clothing department. Men's Izod ties join the ranks with their clothing cousins as some of the hottest apparel to hit the stores. Let's check out the best Men's Izod ties out there today.
- Men's Izod Core Tie. At first glance, this tie model isn't anything special. The repetitious pattern of small squares out lined with bigger rotated square shapes is something we've all seen before. You can certainly find traditional color combinations for this Men's Izod tie, if that's what you want. The reason this tie model stands out is because of the original color blends that the creative minds over at Izod threw together to liven up an otherwise dated tie model. Try the orange and blue combo.
- Men's Izod Fashion Plaid Tie. We know what you're thinking. A plaid tie, yuck! Right? Wrong. Once again, Izod saves a rather boring and or lame looking tie model by throwing in some cool color combinations. Trust us, these tie looks less like a lumberjack's shirt and more like a club hit. Darker color combinations of course.
- The Purple Izod Tie. They say purple is the new blue. This purple Men's Izod tie is a much more vibrant than anything you'll ever see in blue. The colors combinations of different shades of purple is simply beautiful. A Men's Izod tie you need to add to your collection.
- The Blue Lavender And Black Combo. This is by far the coolest tie we've seen yet. All of the colors do well to compliment the others. If ties were music, this one would be a symphony. It can easily be worn in a club setting as well as the office. Even if you have a tie a similar color scheme, we guarantee you it won't look as good as this one.
- The Gold And Navy Izod Tie. Yellow and blue combinations usually remind you of high school colors. Surprisingly, however, Izod's created a cool tie with this color scheme. It has a very simple design that won't take away from your overall outfit. Check this one out. It's definitely worth a look.