Men's Wedding Wear Essentials
If you are a man going to a wedding, then you need to know men’s wedding wear essentials. Without these pieces to your wardrobe, you will most likely look out of place in any kind of wedding environment. Just be sure to remember one thing; unless you are fashion designer, keep it simple!
- A pair of nice khaki pants. Tan colored khakis are great for any wedding so you can get out of the all black that many people may fall into that makes it all look like a funeral. Be sure you have other things on this list that match your pants long before the wedding. You don’t want to end up having to improvise your essential wedding clothing articles an hour before the wedding!
- A white collared over shirt. A well known fact for not only men's wedding wear essentials, but everyday matching, is that white will go with anything and that rule definitely applies here. So, a nice white collared over shirt for your wedding ensemble will definitely look good with your khaki pant. Stripes are ok with this shirt but just be sure it is not stained anywhere because white shirts are very prone to getting stains easily!
- A Tie. A simple tie isn’t absolutely necessary, but it is very distinguished for wedding wear. Just be sure to keep the tie simple, a solid black is definitely your safest bet to keep it normal looking.
- A black jacket. Not many colors look good as jackets, but a plain black jacket will definitely look the best over anything else because it will go perfectly with the white shirt and tie, and complete your torso wedding wear ensemble!
- Nice black shoes. Some nice black shoes, preferably shiny ones, will complete your entire wedding wear ensemble. Some good choices includes either ones with laces or some new looking loafers for added comfort!