Looking for a few "Mercenaries 2" cheats PS3? "Mercenaries 2" was published by Electronic Arts in 2008 for the PS3. This game is the sequel to "Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction," which was released in 2005. "Mercenaries 2" is a third-person shooter video game that is based on a fictional war that is going on in Venezuela. Below you will find a few "Mercenaries 2" cheats for the PS3 that you can use to give yourself the upper hand when needed. Before you can use any of the below "Mercenaries 2" cheats for the PS3, you will have to open the PDA and enter the cheat mode code, which is "L2 R2 R2 L2 R2 L2 L2 R2 R2 R2 L2."
- Invincible. Are you finding that your character in "Mercenaries 2" is dying too quickly? If so, you can take advantage of the "Mercenaries 2" PS3 invincibility cheat code by pressing "UP DOWN LEFT DOWN RIGHT RIGHT" once you have entered the cheat mode.
- Infinite Ammo. There is nothing worse than running out of ammunition for your favorite gun during a major battle. The "Mercenaries 2" infinite ammo cheat code for PS3 can be activated by pressing "UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT LEFT" on your PS3 controller.
- All Vehicles. As you probably know, there are different vehicles that you can unlock in "Mercenaries 2." If you would like to save yourself time and unlock all of the vehicles at once, you can do so by pressing "UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT RIGHT LEFT" once you are in the PDA cheat mode in the game.
- All Supplies. Just like you can unlock vehicles in "Mercenaries 2" as you progress throughout the game, you can also unlock supplies. To make your life easier and have access to all of the supplies at once, simply press "LEFT RIGHT RIGHT LEFT UP UP LEFT UP" on your PS3 controller.
- Refill Fuel. The vehicle that you are using in "Mercenaries 2" will need to be refilled every once in awhile. If you aren't near a refuel station, you can automatically refill that vehicle by using the "Mercenaries 2" PS3 refill fuel cheat code, which is "UP UP UP DOWN DOWN DOWN".
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …