The Miami Vice drink is quite popular in Cancun and you can learn Miami Vice drink recipe and make your own at home. Impress your friends with this tropical drink made with your favorite brand of rum. In fact, you can even make a non-alcoholic version for your friends that don't drink. Either way you decide to make it, here is the recipe for the Miami Vice drink.
To make the Miami Vice drink you will need:
- 5 oz of rum
- 1 package of frozen pina colada mix
- 1 package of frozen daiquri mix
- Mix pina colada. Mix your frozen pina colada mix with your 5 oz of rum. The rum can be any brand you choose although the higher quality, the better your Miami Vice drink may taste. Some people recommend Bacardi 151 rum but keep in mind that this will be a very strong drink.
- Add ice. Add your ice to this mixture and set it aside for now.
- Mix again. Mix your frozen daiquri mix with another 2.5 oz of rum and ice.
- Add your mixes. Add your pina colada mix to a cocktail glass and then place the daiquri mix on top. Try to keep both mixes separate and make sure they are still frozen when you add them into your cocktail glass so that your Miami Vice drink is executed correctly.
- Serve. Serve your Miami Vice drink and enjoy.
This recipe makes one drink so just multiply your ingredients for each additional drink you want to serve. Some people add whipped cream on top but that is optional and depends on your own personal preference. Hopefully you and all of your friends will enjoy this delicious Miami Vice drink recipe.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …