In the recent years, Michael Buble songs have become famous because of Buble’s awesome voice and the old school quality he gives to the tracks. He is a Canadian who has won the heart of the whole world, with Grammy and Juno awards to show for it. Michael Buble songs have hit the charts in Canada, the United States, Australia and Europe. He has sold more than 30 million albums worldwide, making him one of the most successful artists of our time. Here are some of the most loved Michael Buble songs that women around the world swoon over:
- “The Way You Look Tonight” – From the album “Michael Buble.” This is the artist’s take on the song originally performed by Fred Astaire. Michael Buble's version made him one of the most favorite modern crooners around the world, often attributing his rise to stardom with this particular song.
- “Save the Last Dance for Me” – From the album “It’s Time.” This is a 2006 remake of the original 1960 song by The Drifters. The upbeat music and Buble's voice made this particular version a very enticing music to dance to. The horns and the big band also add an old school flair.
- “Everything” – From the album “Call Me Irresponsible.” Released in 2007, this became a popular song perhaps because of news that this is about Buble’s ex-girlfriend. It talks about love and how a chaotic world can be stabilized because of it. The simplicity of the lyrics and the "happy" tunes of Buble's crooning makes this a classic.
- “Sway” – Also from the debut album named after the artist. This strays away from the usual orchestra-style of music that Michael Buble songs are famous for. This is a 1953 mambo classic made modern by Buble. It's another danceable song that made Buble famous.
- “Home” – From the album “It’s Time.” Perhaps the most famous Michael Buble song, its lyrics are about love and longing. It became a chart topper in both Canada and the United States because many people could relate to the words of a lover who wants to be home by his partner’s side.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …