Michael Jackson Biography
The Michael Jackson biography will cover the lifespan of an icon. Michael Jackson broke many Guinness Book records and he was loved by millions. His soft spoken style reminded us of a choir boy, but his destiny would prove to be filled with lawsuits and accusations of inappropriate behavior with a minor. Michael Jackson went to his death bed denying these claims and there were both supporters and accusers about these horrible deeds.
- The Birth of Michael Jackson. A star is born would be an accurate description of the birth of Michael Jackson on August 29, 1958. He was born to parents named Joseph and Katherine Jackson. His father Joseph pushed his children hard to perform and Michael would later admit about the beatings he sustained as a child. His strict father placed all his children in a singing group called the Jackson 5. Michael was only 6 years old and was the star of the group. He had proven to the world that he had talent. In 1968 the Jackson 5 had a contract with Motown Records and their very first record was called, "Diana Ross Presents the Jackson 5". By 1970 the Jackson 5 had four number one hits.
- The Family Life of Michael Jackson. Michael’s parents are Joseph and Katherine Jackson. Although they never divorced, Joseph and Katherine would separate in the 1980’s. Katherine lives in Encino, California and Joseph lives in Las Vegas, Nevada. His brothers are: Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon and Tito, all part of the Jackson 5. His sisters are: Maureen, La Toya and Janet. Michael had two wives and they are Marie Presley and Debby Rowe. Michael Jackson was not just “The King of Pop,” he was a father. A very doting father in fact who guarded his children too much. He had three children named: Prince Michael Jackson I (Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr.), Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince Michael Jackson II, aka: Blanket. Both Prince Michael Jackson I and Paris were children of Debbie Rowe and Blanket was born through a surrogate in 2002.
- Guinness Book of Records. Michael Jackson received many awards and surpassed many records, thus landing numerous times in the Guinness World Book of Records eighteen times. His biography would include these awards: most successful concert tour, biggest selling album of all time ("Thriller"), Most #1 hits in the 80’s, received more awards than any other artist, entertainer of the decade, most Grammy awards, biggest selling video and more. His top selling albums were: "Off the Wall", "Bad", "Dangerous", "Blood on the Dancefloor", "Invincible", "Volume I - Greatest Hits", "Number Ones" and "The Essential Michael Jackson".
- Accusations Against the Superstar, Michael Jackson. Sad to say Michael’s problems were many and his love of children proved to be his down fall. Michael always claimed that he never had any sexual relations with any child and that his accusers were lying. Who is telling the truth? Could it be that Michael Jackson was not the icon everyone loved or was it simply a matter of greedy parents looking to cash in? Michael Jackson sold Neverland after the case involving a thirteen year old child that was eventually settled out of court. Many felt Michael should be buried at Neverland, but due to zoning and city rules that would never happen. Michael swore he would never return and that in the end was true. Michael Jackson, rest in peace and be accused no more.
- Death of Michael Jackson, a Nation in Mourning. There is nothing in this century that has shocked people more than when the news announced that “The King of Pop” has died. How could this be? Well on June 25th, 2009, the news came that Michael Jackson had died. Many would cry and many would weep and many would want answers. How could Michael Jackson die when he was under a doctor’s care? The doctor, Dr. Conrad Murray would later be indicted by the grand jury and sent to trial for his part in the death of Michael Jackson. The coroner labeled the death, “acute propofol intoxication,” and the culprit drug used in his death was Demerol along with a cocktail of other drugs.