If you are interested in playing Missouri Lottery Keno, learning how to play is the first step in the process. The Missouri lottery offers two types of keno games, the multiplier and bulls-eye options, each with its own payouts. For as little as a $1 bet, you can win as much as $100,000 playing Missouri Lottery Keno.
- Find a Missouri Lottery Keno retailer. With thousands of retailers across the state, it's likely that a Missouri Lottery retailer can be found in your area at a gas station, grocery store or convenience store. For help finding a location in your area, visit the official website of the Missouri Lottery to search by city or zip code.
- Select which game you wish to play and find the correct wager slip. Missouri Lottery offers two Club Keno games, multiplier and bulls-eye. Each uses a unique wager slip. However, either slip can be used to play keno without a bonus option, but the bonus options cannot be played at the same time.
In the multiplier game, a wheel is spun before numbers are drawn. If the player pays to play the multiplier, their prize can be multiplied by as much as ten.
- In the bulls-eye game, players pay an extra dollar for every dollar bet. If the bulls-eye number drawn matches one selected by the player, the prize is increased by as much as five times the normal prize. Be sure to select the correct wager slip for the bonus option you wish to play.
- Choose how many numbers you wish to play. At the top of the wager slip, darken one number, one through ten, to signify how many spots you wish to select. Payouts vary based on the number of spots played and number of spots matched.
- Select your numbers. Using the same quantity of spots you selected in the first section, pick that many numbers from the pool of 80. Darken the squares to correspond to the numbers you wish to play.
- Pick how many consecutive drawings you wish to play. Each wager slip can be used to play in as many as twenty-consecutive drawings, using the same numbers, options and bet amounts. Darken the number corresponding to the number of consecutive drawings you wish to play.
- Choose your bet amount. For each game played, a minimum bet of $1 must be made, but this amount can also be $2, $3, $4, $5, $10 or $20 per play. Darken the dollar amount corresponding to the bet amount you wish to make per game.
- Decide if you want to play the bonus option, either the multiplier or bulls-eye. If you wish to participate in either of the bonus games, multiplier or bulls-eye, darken the box at the bottom of the wager slip. Keep in mind that if you choose to play a bonus option, the cost to bet will be doubled.
- Place your bet with the Missouri lottery retailer. Give your completed wager slip to the associate. They will enter the bet into the computer and give you a ticket with the details of your wager. Don't lose this ticket, as it lists your bet amount, numbers, drawing date and time, and is required to claim a prize.
- Check your numbers against the winning numbers. When the numbers are drawn, compare them to the numbers you selected. If you match numbers, you may be eligible for a prize. Return the ticket to your Missouri Lottery retailer to verify the prize and learn how to claim your winnings. Many retailers will pay out smaller prizes on the spot, but larger prizes must be redeemed at official Missouri Lottery offices.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.