Want to learn a tasty M&M cookie recipe? Everyone likes M&M's, and they're the perfect ingredient to incorporate into cookies. These include M&M candies in the dough and on top of the cookies.
What you need to make M&M Cookies:
- 1 1/2 cups of M&M's
- 2 1/2 cups of flour – all purpose
- 1 cup of brown sugar – packed
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Add ingredients to a mixing bowl. The sugar, eggs, shortening, and vanilla should be added to the bowl and mixed thoroughly together. Be sure to blend these first ingredients together well to prevent lumps in the cookie batter.
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda. Put the flour, salt, and baking soda into the bowl with the other ingredients. Mix these dry ingredients in with the sugar, eggs, shortening and vanilla.
- Add some M&M's. Add 3/4 cup of M&M candies to the cookie dough and stir them in so that the M&M's are evenly distributed through the cookie dough.
- Put dough on cookie sheet. Using a greased cookie sheet, drop the dough by teaspoonfuls. Make sure you leave space in between the cookies as they will need room to spread as they bake.
- Add additional M&M's. Push a couple additional candies on top of each cookie for decoration.
- Bake at 350 degrees. Bake the cookies for approximately ten minutes or until browned. You should allow them to cool for ten minutes or so before you eat them.
That's all there is to making this M&M cookie recipe. You can make them at home for a snack or even take them to a party. These cookies are always a big hit, and a great variation on the traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.