Modern Warfare 2 Challenges
If you are interested in playing “Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2,” then you should know about "Modern Warfare 2" challenges. These challenges are common among the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of "Modern Warfare 2." Keep in mind that completing these are not requirements to complete the single player part of the game, but are actually just extra add ons for all of the challenge seekers that play "Modern Warfare 2."
- Ten Kills with Gun. The first set of rewards for the ten kills challenge in "Modern Warfare 2” differs among the different types of guns. For the assault rifles, it is a grenade launcher attachment that gives your assault rifle an extra bang. Submachine gun users are rewarded with a rapid fire reward for those who complete the ten kill challenge. The rapid fire modification for your submachine gun will do just what you think; it makes the fire rate for your weapon much higher, increasing its power. Light machine gun users get a grip add on for their rifle for completing this “Modern Warfare 2” challenge. The grip increases accuracy for the weapon. The Sniper Rifle user gets a silencer add on for their completion of this “Modern Warfare 2” challenge that will make them invisible on the map when they fire.
- Twenty Five Kills with Gun. If you complete the twenty five kill challenge in “Modern Warfare 2” then you receive more gun add ons! The assault rifles, submachine guns, and light machine guns will all receive a red dot sight for improved aim down the sight accuracy. The Sniper Rifle gets an ACOG scope for a better aim down sight shot.
- Seventy Five Kills with Gun. Once again, completing this challenge with an assault rifle, submachine gun, and light machine gun will grant you a silencer for the weapon. The sniper rifle will receive the FMJ reward which makes the rifle much more powerful.
- One Hundred and Fifty Kills with Gun. An ACOG scope will be given to the users of any aforementioned weapon except the sniper rifle. The sniper rifle has already received all of the rewards that can come for it.
- Three Hundred Kills with Gun. If you complete the final tangible award challenge in “Modern Warfare 2,” all of the respective categories will receive the FMJ attachment that does the same as the sniper rifle add on.