Modern Warfare 2 Glitches On Ps3
Glitches are bound to find their way into games, but "Modern Warfare 2" glitches on PS3 are worth noting. As with most games, a glitch is bound to appear somewhere throughout a game, whether it's played on or offline. A glitch can be defined as a type of programming error which results in many unintended consequences. Many players notice glitches, try exploiting them and is later accused of "glitching." Most glitches are issues with the game itself and not just on one console. Many glitches work for both Xbox 360 and PS3. Whether it is a simple glitch or a glitch that gets exploited by gamers, "Modern Warfare 2" on PS3 has plenty of them to mention.
- Unlimited care packages. Imagine being able to continuously throw care packages at will and dominate the opposition. This is exactly what this glitch has allowed many "Modern Warfare 2" players to do. When you see a kill to death ratio that is out of this world, blame it on the infinite care package glitch.
- Outside of terminal map. Where in the world is that guy shooting me from? This is the question you might be asking yourself when the terminal glitch occurs. This is one of many glitches that allows players to escape the confines of the map in "Call of Duty" and slaughter the opposition without being seen.
- Infinite ammo. Have you ever been on that killstreak you have been working so hard for and not have the ammo to finish off the last guy? You won't have to ever worry about that with this bad boy.
- Unlock all in split screen. It is a pain to have to separately unlock every weapon and upgrade offline as well as online in "Modern Warfare 2." If you and your friends want to have all the weapons and go at it offline in split-screen play, this glitch will save you lots of time.
- Cold blooded pro perk in seconds. Tired of shooting down air support for hours to get your perk? Worry no more when you know how to get the pro perk in almost half the time.
- Tenth prestige. Everyone knows working towards tenth prestige in "Call of Duty" is simply wasting your life away. This glitch allows the player to show off some prestige without actually doing the work for it.
- Inside the wasteland walls. One of the best ways to make your way through the wasteland map is to cut through the bunkers in the middle of the map. When the player who knows this glitch is hiding in the bunker walls, you might want to reconsider your route. This glitch is sure to make others hate facing you in "Modern Warfare 2."
- Can't see me. Invisibility is the ultimate ability to have in war. The next time you die from bullets coming out of thin air, assume there are players who knows this glitch.
- Fifty-second killcam. Killcams are hard enough to watch if you are the last death in the round. Just imagine if you were the guy that had to watch 50 seconds worth of it when playing "Call of Duty."
- Turret teleport. Not only would this glitch let you teleport to a new location, you could automatically teleport to a turret. This glitch would be one worth knowing when you face online players in "Modern Warfare 2."