Mortal Kombat Armageddon Fatalities
Are you looking for "Mortal Kombat: Armageddon" fatalities? WIth the release of the ninth addition of Mortal Kombat, fans of the series will of course want to go back and relive some of the combat strategies that were present in previous versions of MK. In "Mortal Kombat: Armageddon", one of the powerful warriors is to ascend to the top of the pyramid created by the elder gods. The world is threatened by their constant fighting, between good and evil, and the culmination could destroy the entire world.
- Starter/chain fatalities. These are the standard fatalities, where a lot of damage can be done. These fatalities can usually only be used once, with exception to certain moves that may be used more than once. These include the arm break, spin kick and groin kick.
- Transitions. These allow you to quickly move to your opponent's position or can be used to draw your weapon against an opponent. This can only work if your character carries a sword, though many will have a sword as a weapon.
- Finishers. Finish Him! This is what makes MK iconic and a fan favorite. Again, "Mortal Kombat Armageddon" is different from previous titles, as each character does not have their signature fatality, instead players can choose from a combination of moves to make their own fatalities. These include decapitation, the spine rip, the head smash and various explosions.
- Positions. There are different positions in which you can perform a finisher move on an opponent. Facing them, behind them, while they are on their knees, and when the opponent is laying on the ground.
- Create a fatality. In MK7 for the Wii, using the Wii remote can help to easily string together moves to create a custom made fatality for any character. The same is true for playing on both the PS3 and that of the XBOX 360.
The one thing that know about "Mortal Kombat: Armageddon" fatalities is not only are they easier to perform, but there's an ability for users to create their own fatalities by using the string of simple and advanced fatalities. While the plot of the game was a bit shaky, this game feature was definitely a plus.