Most Addicting Games
Coming up with a list of the most addicting games is difficult only because we had to cross several different genres and devices in order to put together a true list. Whether talking about the iPad, the PC or the PS3, this is our list of the truly most addicting games currently out on the market.
- "Angry Birds" - One of the most addicting games on any device, "Angry Birds" has such a cult following that they have managed to produce several different iterations including "Angry Birds: Seasons" and "Angry Birds: Rio." The game is simply a physics game that has you catapulting birds at buildings in order to kill pig heads and has seen many games very similar to it produced lately.
- "Fallout 3" - A series that started out on the PC moved over to the consoles and this third installment has become one of the most addicting games around. The travels through a world that has long since been destroyed by nuclear war allows players to run into all kinds of original and entertaining situations and characters. The long storyline ropes people in and keeps them playing.
- "Batman: Arkham Asylum" - This particular "Batman" iteration is one of the most addicting games around because of the dark storyline as well as the intense graphics. The fact that you have to travel through so many levels and do so many different stunts to get through the game keeps people coming back.
- "Grand Theft Auto" - This particular game was one of a kind when it was first released and the ability to do several different things while playing a story or just running around on your own. While most wouldn't admit it, the ability to cause damage to innocent bystanders is one of the reasons this game is often rated as one of the most addicting games of all time.
- "Flight Control HD" - Another iPad game that draws the user into what seems like a relatively simple game. This game is one of the most addicting because you are in control of directing where and when different colored planes are supposed to land. You must make sure that their flight paths do not cause a collision. As the game goes on, more planes and helicopters are thrown into the game, making each stage just a little harder.