Most Expensive Iphone Apps
There is an app for everything and you usually don't have to pay very much for them, but the most expensive iPhone apps will try to break the bank. What makes these expensive apps so ironic is that some of them don't necessarily do anything more than those that are not expensive. Take a look at these most expensive apps and see what you think.
- ROSIE Home Automation. For $199.99 you can turn your iPhone into a remote control for your house. You can control your lighting, your security, and even your TV and stereo from your phone as long as they are ROSIE enabled.
- Lexi-Dental Complete. If you are a dentist and have an extra $299.99, this iPhone app will really come in handy. It is a complete library of dental reference materials.
- Barmax: California Edition. Law students who are studying for the bar in California will benefit from this expensive iPhone app. For $999.99 this app is supposed to replace the prep courses they need to take in order to pass the bar. The courses can cost several thousand dollars, so apparently this is a good buy.
- iVIP Black. This one of the most expensive iPhone apps that is only for people who are millionaires. You also must be able to go to the UK. If you have both of these qualifications you will be given access to exclusive goods and services such as private islands, penthouses in London and in New York, and the ability to buy your own racehorse.
- iRa Pro. For just $899.99 you can monitor your IP based surveillance equipment. This iPhone app gives you the ability to check in on what ever it may be that you are protecting when every you want to.