Searching the web for the best most interesting man in the world quotes? Who hasn’t watched these famous commercials and wondered “Who comes up with this stuff?” The quotes range from witty to downright hilarious. These five best most interesting man in the world quotes will bring about a snicker.
- "Sharks have a week dedicated to him." Shark Week is a serious event to many fans. Yet even they will have to agree that this quote is quite funny. Don Equis really drove the point home with this one.
- "He once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels." This funny quote makes one stop for a moment and laugh at the thought. This most interesting man in the world quote is one of the best.
- "Even his enemies list him as their emergency contact number." This most interesting man in the world quote is a side splitter. The marketing department of Don Equis did a great job with them.
- “It doesn’t take more than one man to talk to a woman.” This commercial was the most interesting man in the world’s take on wingmen. It was hilarious and ever so true. This is the one of the most well-known most interesting man in the world quotes.
- “Be wary of a woman who only shows up when you are winning.” This is the most interesting man in the worlds quote on luck. This should be posted in every casino in the United States. This example of the best most interesting man in the world quotes is very thought provoking.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...