Most Useful Iphone Apps
If you want to maximize the features of your iPhone it’s time that you consider downloading these most useful iPhone apps. The list suggested here is the set of iPhone applications that are found to be useful, entertaining and perfect for people who want to be connected with the web anytime and anywhere for leisure or business. The best part is you can download some for free without the extra cost on your end.
- HopStop. For people who always travel, this is a great innovation and one of the most useful iPhone application because HopStop makes the traveling choice easy and simple. All you have to do is enter the address and the application gives you detailed directions on how to get there via public transportation.
- PayPal. PayPal has become necessary as a useful iPhone application this year. You can easily use the following services with convenience at the tip of your fingers. Send money to friends and family, snap a photo of your check so that the amount will be added added to your PayPal account, and see past transactions you have made. Every payment you make is confirmed by entering a PIN which makes the application secured for iPhone users.
- Camera+. This is an application that can be far from any ordinary camera because it functions like an SLR within your iPhone. It was developed by a professional who intends it to stabilize action photos and even included a timer that can be handy for self portrait.
- Photoshop Express. This is a very reliable and free iPhone application that is capable of basic editing features, color adjustment, filters, a handful of essential effects and several borders.
- PulseNews. To upgrade your Google Reader experience just use this iPhone app in importing feeds from Google and view them in a nifty interactive mosaic of three stories visible in the screen. You can swipe stories from left to right, or up and down. The section which you already read will be marked in gray.
- Kindle. It is a free iPhone application that let's you buy and read any eBook available on Amazon, including a wealth of free classic titles. With this you can read at varying text sizes, word look-ups and free sample chapters.
- reQall. This is a simple yet a very useful iPhone apps that gives reminder on important events and serve as a schedule manager that gives reminders on important dates and tasks via text, voice, email, IM or calendar. You can create to-do and shopping list using the application.
- InstaPaper. For people who want to save from web browsing costs using their iPhone, this application is very useful as it allows saving web pages for viewing later on. You can retrieve the web page to read and view even without being connected to the internet.