Motocross Dirt Bikes For Beginners
When getting into a sport it's wise to start with the right equipment, especially when considering motocross dirt bikes for beginners. There are some types that will work best for a budget, and some brands that are perfect for their style, skill or safety features.
- The Yamaha Off Road 450 F is one of the best motocross dirt bikes for beginners because of its sturdy aluminum frame and its 450 cc engine that is reliable and easy to work on. This bike can be a wise investment for those wishing to race as it is not only lightweight, but offers a quick start up that can get the rider going. Though it carries a heavier price tag than some of the bikes in this list of motocross dirt bikes for beginners it is well worth it, especially if racing is a goal.
- Dirt Rocket MX 650 Motocross dirt bike for beginners is quite a popular bike to go with. A rechargeable bike that allows the rider to get more than ten miles at a steady clip with just one charge. It offers two different sizes of wheels that are large and enable a comfortable ride. This bike is easy to enjoy even when someone has no money for a gas budget, and offers a smooth, comfortable ride over many types of terrain.
- The Suzuki RM-Z450 makes the list of motocross dirt bikes for beginners because of the simple maintenance and the fast 450cc engine. It has a smooth, quiet engine that makes it easier for the riders to have afternoon fun without bugging the neighbors. This bike is both manageable and able to go at a fast clip making it a real pleasure for even the more cautious riders. It's easy to maintain and can still go over even some of the more rough rides.
- The Honda CRF450R is a powerful motocross dirt bike for beginners that can cover all sorts of terrain. Its liquid cooled engine is both a four cylinder and 449cc engine, that gives both power and control. This will allow a rider to gain better experience as they learn different rides, and have hours of weekend fun.
- Electric Moto Corporation offers quality motocross dirt bikes for beginners. These bikes are nice because their electric and lightweight. They can stay with a rider as they gain experience for many reasons, not the least of which is the inexpensive ease with which they can be upgraded, making them one of the best motocross dirt bikes for beginners.
- Yamaha YZ450F is the final bike on the list of motocross dirt bikes for beginners, but don't let that fool you. This powerful little bike offers an aluminum bilateral beam that allows it to be both lightweight and yet offer strength and durability. This bike offers ease and precision of movement along with control and speed. On top of that the cylinder is placed in a slant that allows for maximum balance, making this an excellent bike for even the newest rider.