Motorola Bluetooth Instructions
In order to use a Motorola Bluetooth, instructions need to be followed to link your cell phone with your earpiece. It will help you to stay safe while driving, provide you with convenient access while driving, and may even help you in instance when you can not find your phone after an accident. If you use your Motorola Bluetooth instructions, you will find it quite easy to utilize the benefits of the device.
In order to use the Motorola Bluetooth, you will need:
- A Motorola Bluetooth Earpiece
- A bluetooth enabled cell phone
- Set your cell phone to search for bluetooth devices. This is usually done in the settings menu of your cell phone.
- Press and hold the earpiece button until the power indicator light shows it is trying to sync with a device. This is usually indicated by a steady light.
- On you phone, select the headset that corresponds with the earpiece that you are trying to sync with your phone.
- When prompted, enter the password for the device you are trying to sync. This is included in the packaging for the device. Motorola is usually "0000."
- Test the device to make sure that it has synced properly.
- To make a call, press the button on the earpiece and follow the vocal prompts.
- To answer a call, press the earpiece button once.
- To hang up, press the button once.
- You cannot check your voicemail hands free, as it often requires a keyed in password. You also cannot speak any numbers that need to be entered during a phone call, such as extensions.