Motorola Droid Apps
Motorola Droid apps offer extensive ability to manage your daily life, keep yourself up to date on events and even entertain yourself while waiting in a doctor's office or standing in a long line. The apps range in price, with many of them costing nothing. Shopping for Motorola Droid apps, which you can do right from your phone, can be fun and exciting as you find ways to incorporate these apps into your life.
- Facebook. The Facebook app lets you keep track of family and friends through your Facebook account, upload pictures and set your status, all without ever having to access Facebook through your computer. This is a must-have app for Facebook fanatics.
- Auto Uninstaller Pro. Downloading apps to your Droid takes up space. There are times you may download an app that doesn't perform the way you want it to. There's no need to keep it on your phone. The Uninstaller Pro app lets you uninstall unwanted apps with the touch of a button.
- AppManager. Keep your Droid apps organized into categories to help you access what you need quickly. This app is free and helps manage your numerous apps in such a way that you won't be overwhelmed when looking for one.
- Free Advanced File Manager. Find, move or delete in file on your Droid or your SD card. This app is perfect when you want to locate a file on your phone and have no idea where it was downloaded.
- Flashlight. A free app that you'll find yourself using frequently. The Flashlight app turns your Droid into a useful, high-powered flashlight by taking advantage of the built-in flash on your phone.
- ConvertPad. A comprehensive conversion tool that allows you to convert any weight, mass, distance, volume or temperature.
- Google Earth. Bring the visual experience of Google Earth to your phone. Locate any place in the world using Google Earth and get satellite or map views of the area.
- App2SD. A handy application for moving other apps from your phone to your SD card with the touch of a button. A great way to free up space on your phone.
- Ringtone Editor. Turn any song on your phone into a ringtone. The Ringtone Editor app allows you to cut a ringtone to your specifications, save it as a ringtone, and even assign it to a contact.
- Pandora. A free radio app that lets you customize stations by choosing an artist whose music you like. The app is free and lets you create unlimited custom radio stations for your listening pleasure.