Movie Theaters In Chicago
There are hundreds of movie theatres in Chicago that you can enjoy watching a movie with the whole family. Some people like the feel of an old-fashioned movie theater where everyone is friendly and welcoming. However, other people enjoy the bigger more up to date theaters where the seats are larger and more comfortable and the screens make you feel like you are in the movie.
- Some people who do not like modern movie theaters would probably enjoy the Logan Theatre. This theater offers movies for just four dollars a person and you get to enjoy the feel of how theaters use to be with its vintage lobby. The staff is friendly and because the theater is so small, you will come to know everyone’s name that works there which is good, because they are always welcoming moviegoers to come in and enjoy. This theatre only accepts cash as payment for any purchases but that is so that it can keep its prices down. There are no previews or commercials shown before the movie, which makes many people happy. Keep in mind this theater doesn’t show the most recent movies that are out on the market, but all the movies eventually make it to the theater within a few weeks so why not save money and wait for it to come here. 2646 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL60647
- The Davis Theater is a more modern theater which has stadium seating allowing any size person to be comfortable. This downtown theater has everything that a moviegoer would want to see while at the theater. The ticket prices are high but worth the price. They also have great deals at the snack stand where you can get candy, popcorn and a drink for fewer than four dollars. Though this is a large theatre, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable about the movies that are playing. If the regular price tickets are too high, you can always go to the matinee, which is only five dollars before 4 p.m. With summer time just around the corner, if your kids want to go to the movies you can send them to the 10 a.m. show, and they will only pay one dollar to watch a movie. This theater cannot be beat for what it offers. From service to the amenities, it will have you coming back for your movie entertainment. 4614 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago, IL 60625
- Navy Pier IMAX Theatre is enjoyable because after enjoying hours of walking around the pier, you can come and relax your feet looking at the movie of your choice. The extra large screen makes any movie you are viewing great to see, because it is like you are there on the screen with the actors. Besides the large movie screen, it is rare to see that when you purchase a movie ticket you will be assigned a seat. Most people love the assigned seating because no matter how late you are getting to your seat you know it will be available. 700 East Grand Avenue # 115, Chicago, IL 60611-6335
- Kerasotes City North 14 is a nice theatre to visit but if you are low on cash, then you should visit on a Tuesday when the tickets are only five dollars. Also on Tuesday, you will be able to park free. Do not forget to grab your popcorn on the way in because it is also free. This theater is like the other AMC theatres because it also has large screens and stadium seats, which most people enjoy because they are wider, and the aisle gives you more legroom.2600 N Western Ave Chicago, IL 60647
- Regal Webster Place 11 is great if you live nearby the Lincoln Park area. The screens are not extra large like other movie theatres, but you can see the screen and the sound quality is good. Though this is not a new theatre, it does show the newest movies. As a patron, you should expect to pay the same ticket price as you would any other theater that is located in a major city area. 1471 W Webster Ave Chicago, IL 60614